Airwheel SQ3 User Manual
Products and accessories
Thank you for buying the Airwheel SQ3 Smart Rldeatle sultcase.
Please read the product instructions carelully before using the Aiwheel SQ3 and folow al instrucfions,nokes and warings in this manual. Fallure to do so will result in damage to the preduct and will nat becovered by the warranty.
Please keep the manual and warranty card in a sa'e place.
Please don't dispose of used batteries to avoid environmental pollution. The used lithium battery of this product is responsible for recycling by the company or distributors and government designated sites.
- Hold the steering lever button and pull the steering lever up.
- Tumn on the power supply (see Figure 1-2), sit on the riding box, put your feet on both sides of the foot position, look ahead, ready to start.
- Turm the acceleration switch forward, turn the brake switch to brake, tum the brake switch to loosen and then tum the acceleration switch to reverse (see Figure 1-1).
- When the ride ends, turn off the power. Hold the steering lever button and put the steering lever down.
- Turn off the power, pull out the lever, you can drag (see Figure 1-3).
- Pick up the "hands-on" and carry them (see figure 1-4).
- Use the matching shoulder strap to carry it (see Figure 1-5).
- The shoulder strap can be used for pulling (see Figure 1-6).
- When the child is riding, the caretaker must not leave and must be used on a flat ground. Please observe the traffic rules and regulations of various places.
- The suitcase should not be used in dangerous areas such as public roads, slopes, watersides or uneven roads, and it should be avoided in bad weather (such as rain, snow or ice).
- The product should be assembled by an adult. Do not discard the packaging bag after removal to avoid the risk of suffocation to children.
- Before using the cycling case for the first time, it is recommended to charge it to full power.
- Before each use, check whether the power is sufficient and the brakes are intact. Make sure that all fasteners and screws are locked.
- It is forbidden to use the suitcase on the stairs, sills or steps. When not in riding mode, please turn off the power.
- Stationary children ride in a riding suitcase near a heater eater, stove, etc.
- The maximum load of the suitcase is 40kg, which is limited to one child alone.
- It is not recommended to brake sharply and steer sharply during riding to prevent sideslip or rollover.
- Children cannot ride the suitcase continuously for more than 2 hours.
- The use of non-manufacturer parts is not allowed for the suitcase. Repairs and replacement parts must be
done by adults.
- When using the suitcase, the caretaker must not leave, and it must be used under the direct supervision of an adult, and not near the source of fire!
- Before use, you must read the instructions carefully and keep them for reference, and check whether the assembly is correct in time.
- Do not swallow small parts in the suitcase to avoid the risk of suffocation. It is not suitable for children under 36 months.
When riding, please make sure that the lock of the suitcase is locked, and keep your hips sitting on the case. Do not lean forward too much and your hips leave the case to avoid the danger of falling!
Before using the suitcase, please explain the above dangers to your child and instruct your child to use the suitcase correctly!
Open the suitcase, open the zipper on the side of the power pocket, connect the case plug to the battery input / output port (DC interface), then put the battery in the power pocket, and pull the zipper again to install the battery.
Turn off the power, open the suitcase, unzip the side of the power pocket, take out the battery, and unplug the case Then put the box plug back into the power supply pocket and pull the zipper again. The battery is removed.
To charge the battery, you need to remove the battery first, then plug the matching charger into the battery input interface (DC interface), and then connect the AC220V power supply (mains power).
Battery use precautions
- If the factory time is short, the user can use the product directly. If the factory time is longer (more than 2 months), the power will be lost during storage and transportation. The battery should be recharged before use.
- Do not charge with other brands of chargers.
- The Power Bank contains high-voltage circuits inside, and the factory has been packaged intact. Do not disassemble or disassemble it.
- Use and store to prevent liquid and metal particles from penetrating into the interior of the Power Bank.
- Power Bank can not be close to open flame or high temperature heat source, but can not throw the powerbank into the water. In the hot season, it is strictly forbidden to charge the power bank in the sun.
- It is strictly forbidden to short-circuit the positive and negative poles of the Power bank with wires or conductors to avoid danger and damage the power bank.
- Power bank need to be handled with care, to avoid collisions falling and falling, in order to prevent damage to the casing and accidents.
- When charging, keep it in a safe place that children cannot touch.
- It should not be used without full charge.
- Do not cover anything when charging the battery.
- In case of long-term use, it needs to be fully charged and placed. It can not be more than 3 months from the last charge, so it needs to be recharged and placed.
Built-in audio instructions
The built-in Bluetooth speaker automatically works after the cycling box is turned on.
- Bluetooth mode: It can be connected to the mobile phone via Bluetooth, and
- select music playback.‘TF card mode: can be built-in TF card (capacity < 32G), play music on the memory card.
Bluetooth connection: power on-mobile phone search for Bluetooth-BT-SPEAKER-click to connect (the sound will beep if the connection is successful)
Power switch indicator
- Flash 1: Motor stall
- Flash 2: Low battery
- Flash 3: Turn the fault
- Flash 4: Battery undervoltage
- Vehicles need to be cleaned at any time.
- When cleaning dust, do not wipe the electrical parts and connectors with a damp cloth.
- Check and tighten contact of electrical connectors.
- Whether the brake is workable.
For all the precautions in the SQ3 riding, please be sure to read and ride the SQ3 as required. Do not use this
product until you have read the instructions carefully to understand the performance of SQ3; do not lend to
anyone who does not manipulate this product.
It is strictly forbidden to accelerate, decelerate and sharply turn. It is strictly forbidden to ride at speed (the speed is too fast); please keep at a low speed during the riding. If there is a risk of falling, please protect your personal safety and do not consider the SQ3. The SQ3 may cause wear and tear during riding and parking, which may affect the performance of the product. Therefore, before you ride the SQ3, you must do the following checks:
- It is necessary to check whether the various components of the SQ3 are securely installed, without damage, and the brake function and tires are in good condition.
- You need to fully understand the surrounding cycling environment: make sure you are not disturbed by cars, pedestrians, pets, bicycles and other obstacles.
- Do not store cash or valuables in your suitcase.
- The safety and reliability of brakes, boxes, wheels, wheels, etc. must be confirmed before riding to avoid accidents.
- Avoid riding on uneven, muddy, rocky roads, slippery roads, waterlogged roads and stairs to prevent rim deformation and danger.
- The torch can not be hung on the ride, so as to avoid the operation of out of control accident.
- This product is suitable for one person riding.
- Overloading and crawling ramps greater than 3 degrees are strictly prohibited.
- Riding is prohibited in cases where it is not suitable for riding due to the cyclist's own reasons or other objective factors.
- It's important to get the habit of charging in time every day, when you ride with a minimum allowed voltage before you can keep your battery in place for longer, so it's important to get into the habit of charging in time every day. Almost all kinds of batteries are affected by the environment. In general, the discharge performance of electricity is better when the temperature is higher, and when the temperature drops below OC, the battery's power may drop by more than one-third.
- Therefore, when winter comes or in cold areas, the reduction of the mileage after a single charge is normal, when the temperature rebounds to more than 20 degrees Celsius, its function naturally recovers. Remove dust from the power plug regularly.
- Ash accumulation in humid environments such as may cause fire hazards. Do not damage, force bend, or bundle the power cord.
- Do not place heavy objects on the power cord or expose them to places that emit excessive heat.
- Do not insert foreign objects at charge-discharge connectors, or other openings of the product.
- Do not split the individual parts of the suitcase yourself.
- Do not lift the suitcase with a lever handle. Lift the suitcase when crossing the steps or steps.
- Pulling the suitcase over the steps or steps can cause the suitcase to tip over and amage.
- In a moving car, uneven or sloping place, place the suitcase on the ground to prevent it from tipping over and damaging. Do not place the luggage in a damp and unventilated and acidy environment for long periods of time. If wet by the rain, please dry it in time.
- Prohibit the placement of suitcases in high temperature, fireworks.
- Do not wipe the suitcase with corrosive solvents such as banana water and petroleum concentrate.
- Do not rinse directly with water and use it in rainy days.
- When closing the suitcase, be aware that your body or clothes should not be caught in the case or locked.
- Be careful of liquid leaks in the luggage, which may cause a short circuit in the inner compartment.
- The Company is not responsible for prohibiting the use of charging cables and other accessories that are not exclusively designed by the Company and in the event of an accident.
- Unauthorized removal or modification of this suitcase is prohibited, and the Company will not be liable for the resulting damage and may deprive you of your warranty commitment. In the event of an internal failure, contact the aftermarket personnel.